Photocopier Leasing – Photocopier Rental – Manchester
All businesses reach a point when they need to spend money on a new Photocopier.
However, if a new Photocopier is funded by taking capital from the business, cashflow and growth are likely to be impacted. Therefore, many businesses choose to lease or Rent Photocopiers rather than buy them, but is it always the right decision?
Advantages of leasing a Photocopier in Manchester
- Businesses don’t have to pay the full cost of the asset up front enabling them to keep more capital in the bank for other areas or unforeseen circumstances.
- Businesses can access a higher standard of equipment, which might otherwise have been too expensive to buy outright.
- Paying for your new Photocopier over time via fixed regular payments makes it easy to budget in the future and match repayments to income.
- Interest rates are fixed enabling predictable costs and making it easier to forecast cash flow.
- Businesses can usually deduct the full cost of lease rentals from taxable income.
- If the Photocopier needs to be upgraded or replaced businesses can simply make a small adjustment to their regular payment rather than invest a lump sum upfront.
Disadvantages of leasing a Photocopier in Manchester
- The interest applied can make the assets more expensive in the long-term than they would have been if bought outright.
- A business might find themselves locked into agreements that can be difficult to terminate should their financial circumstances change.
- The business will not own the Photocopier, although they may have an option to buy it at the end of the agreement.